“Rarely can you find a more effective organization – one that meets the true need with complete service and loving care. As a volunteer, I have always appreciated how easy the staff has made it for me to quickly and effectively provide service.”
– Brian Shively, LexisNexis
Our Volunteering Facts
Do you know that the average monetary value of time donated by volunteers is more than $22.00 an hour, according to national statistics?
Do you know that our volunteers add significantly to the quality of life for the people served by Choices In Community Living and Resident Home Association?
Do you know that the people we serve add significantly to the quality of life for those who work with us and volunteer with us?
More Ways Than One
- As an individual, one time service or on an ongoing basis, according to your interests and time
- As a group, church or class
- As a business
- As a community organization
- Service learning – our service learning partners include Sinclair Community College, University of Dayton and Wright State University
- Adopt A Home
- Friend By Choice
- For events and activities
For more information, check out our volunteer brochure.
3661 Salem Ave.
Dayton OH 45406